Challenge #28 PINK Week!!!

Thursday 15 July 2010
Good morning all!

What a lovely challenge we had last week!!! was absolutly lovely to see all your Birdie Creations!!

Now in honor of ME! (Carlyann) haha!! just kidding!

well i've had to pick a really easy theme this week!!
all i would like to see is your creation must be........


PINK!!!

We have two fantastic sponsors this week!!!
Have kindly donated a £10 voucher for digital downloads!!! They have some fantastic downloads pop by and have a look here!


We'd also like to give a huge big welcome to our new monthly sponsor!

Melissa from
PINK CAT STUDIO!!!
We are so thrilled to be able to work with some of Pink Cat Studio's fantastic Digi's too! One lucky lady or guy!! hehe will win 5 Digital Stamps of there choice!! how fab is that!!

Pink Cat Studio is all about offering fun and whimsical stamps to inspire your creativity. They have a huge selection of super cute digi and rubber stamps to choose from and they add more each week. Owner and artist Melissa started PCS in 2005 and over the years nothing has excited and inspired her more than to see your creations with her stamps. Melissa’s goal is to continue to delight & surprise you with her designs. Stop by the studio today and get in on the fun!

We are joined by the fantastic Suzie who is our Guest DT for July!
Here's her creation:


And also this week we are joined by the lovely Karen
(whom i became friends with on Facebook! I'm always scouting round for potential GDT's!!)
Here's her wonderful Creation:

Here's out talented Design Teams work!!

Carlyann
(Using Pink Cat Studio Lili with flowers)

Faye

Carol


Joanne

Vee (On DT Holiday!!)

Allison


Jan

Tasha - Using Lily Valentine Ballerina


Martha

Thanks for stopping by and we really hope you join us!!!!

Please use Mr Inlinkz for your entry and remember your link must be direct to your entry and not to your blog. You have until next Wednesday 7.30pm to get your entries in.


AND!!!

We are on the look out for GDT's see HERE for more Deet's!

20 comments:

  1. Sue said...:

    Hi Girls
    great challenge with the pink, lovely DT cards, sue,x

  1. Scrappy Scatty said...:

    Lovely DT cards
    Love Pink
    xx

  1. The fun of PINK....thanks for a fun challenge. DT your cards were awesome.

  1. Julie said...:

    Such a lovely collection of DT cards,I love pink x

  1. cowboydutrem said...:

    Hi! I usually use brown more than pink, so that really was a challenge for me... Thanks!

  1. Ginger Claire said...:

    Tanks for a great challenge and lovely DT inspiration xx

  1. Ms. Jen said...:

    WOW, so many talented artists here! I feel a little ashamed to post mine! LOL Thanks for sharing everyone, they're beautiful. This is my first time playing and I look forward to many more!

    Hugs - Jen

  1. Mrs A. said...:

    Snuck another one in. This is better than baggage control!!

  1. Peggysue said...:

    Terrific samples everyone!!
    Thanks for the chance to enter your challenge. My entry #91 is at Paper Craft Planet where I have linked back to your blog in the photo description. Hope that is within your rules of entry. Since Inlinkz has changed, I haven't figured out a way to directly link to my gallery page where my link back is visible.
    Thanks!

  1. Debbie said...:

    Hi Girls, thank you for a lovely challenge, DT cards are lovley too. Debbiexx

  1. fionalawlor said...:

    Gorgeous cards from the DT! thanks for the chance to enter.
    Fiona L x

  1. cowboydutrem said...:

    Wohoo! I'm so proud I managed to make a second pink card!!! Maybe one day it will become my favorite color to use...

  1. FABULOUS work by the DT!! Thanks so much for a fun challenge!

  1. Leah l'Orange said...:

    LURRRRRRVE all this yummy pink! thanks for the challenge, ladies! :D

  1. Emma and Susan said...:

    Pink my favourite colour!! Thanks for a great challenge and beautiful DT cards.
    Love Susan
    xxx

  1. Kitty said...:

    Wow amazing work from the DT!!! I just love Pink Cat Studio, melissa has the best designs!! Thanks for another great challenge!!

    Kitty xx

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Hi!
    This is the first time I play with you! I just love pink, so I had to give it a go!;o)
    Hope you like my card!
    Hugs Ida:o)

  1. Unknown said...:

    Gorgeous DT catds
    Crafty Chris

  1. Margo said...:

    I came to enter, but must be too late! here is the link to my card:
    http://myscrappyspot.blogspot.com/2010/07/party-hat.html

  1. Risa said...:

    Wow....what a surprise to see that I made the top 3!!! Thank you all so much for the challenges, your DT is awesome and very inspiring! I will wear my badge with honor!!!
    hugs
    Risa:)

Post a Comment

Hiya everyone! thanks for taking part in this weeks Charisma Challenge!

Happy Crafting

Charisma Galz xXx