Winner of Challenge #10 & Top 3

Thursday 18 March 2010
Morning everyone!

What a lovely week we had with the great challenge set by Me (carlyann). It was lovely seeing all the wonderful Butterfly creations by everyone.

We are pleased to announce that the winners are:

International Suprise - No:3 - Angela Claimed

UK Only (NEC or Liverpool tickets) MUST BE CLAIMED by Sunday evening 5pm! Please can you state which you'd like!
1 - No : 135- Melly Claimed
2 - No:61 - Pauline C claimed
3 -No:115 - Sue C
4 - No 87 - Lizb42

Random Suprise -
No 109 - Wendy claimed

Congrats!!! Please contact us to arrange your prize @ charismachallenges@live.co.uk. You have till Sunday 5pm GMT london time to claim your prize! or they will roll on to another challenge!

It was also down to me to pick my fav top 3, and I chose, in no particular order:

1- No 73 - Mummylade
2-No: 21 - Sarah-Lousie
3- No 109 - Wendy

(Congrats ladies if you'd like to take the top 3 banner from the sidebar for your blog!!)

Well, the new challenge this week will be announced Shortly...so hopefully see you back then!


1 comments:

  1. Mel said...:

    Oh wow wow cant believe I won!! But I must admit I cant take them, although I would love to go I just live to far for either!! So could you please give my tickets to another!! Thanks again lovelies!! Boo Hoo xxxx

Post a Comment

Hiya everyone! thanks for taking part in this weeks Charisma Challenge!

Happy Crafting

Charisma Galz xXx