Challenge # 37 - Flower Power!

Thursday 17 September 2009
Morning fellow crafters!!

Thank you all so much for doing last weeks fantastic Patchwork challenge set by our very talented Jan. Your creations were amazing!

This weeks challenge is being set by me, Leanne. Yay, finally I am back onto crafting for Charisma after my move to Dubai. So glad to be back and thanks to the girls for making such fantastic creations that I wasn't missed lol!!

Therefore, my first challenge for you for absolutely ages is a nice and simple one...

FLOWER POWER

Now, basically you can make anything you like, but I would like the main feature of the creation to be flowers!
This week we are lucky to have the wonderful sponsor of...


Scrapbook News & Review

Who are offering this week's winner with... a 3 months subscription to there online scrapbooking magazine!!! How fantastic is that! lots of ideas and things to find there...


here's what the lovely Anne says 'Scrapbook News and Review is the hottest publication to hit the scrapping world. Built for paper lovers of every form, we have complete sections for Cards, Stamping, Digital, and more. Every edition comes filled with 3 to 4 times the content of your average scrapping magazine, and all for one low rate. Best of all, our 3 months pass gets you access to everything we have ever published. This is an entire resource library at your fingertips. Love your paper? You will adore SNR!'

prize worth $13.99!!

Here is some inspiration from the fantastic Charisma DT:

Leanne


Carly


Sally


Joanne


Allison


Jan


Vee
Karen


Our lovely Guest DT Victoria (thank you for your lovely creations the last few weeks hunni!)


What a fantastic prize!! So come on crafters, get your thinking caps on and get crafting!!

You have until 8.30pm (GMT) on Wednesday to qualify for entry into the draw for the prize.

We look forward to seeing your fabulous creations.

The Charisma gals xx
Please leave your link with Mr Linky rather than in the comments sections - that would be fantastic
Please remember to direct us to you entry post not your whole blog!
Thanks! xx

****challenge closed****

14 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Ooooooo just lovely DT cards!! :0)

  1. Unknown said...:

    Nice to have you back Leanne.
    Hope you have settled into your lovely house ok. I have left my entry with Mr Linky.
    I hope you like it.

    Dawn xx

  1. OOo.. new to all this.. and so excited... your site is amazing and the cards are really wonderful...

    Thanks for letting me enter x

    http://craftycardz.blogspot.com/

  1. OMG could there be a more scrumptious challenge? :D
    Thankies gals - I'll be back with more!

  1. stephanne said...:

    Yay, glad you are settled in Leanne!! Fab challenge and gorgeous samples!!

  1. Lynne said...:

    These creations are incredible! I've linked mine in.

    Lynne.x

  1. What a lovely challenge and what lovely DT cards.

    Thank you for my lovely winnings that arrived yesterday. What a gorgeous little witch stamp and what lovely papers/fibres and charms. Thanks.

    Here is my card for this challenge

    Best wishes

    Kym xxx

  1. Irene said...:

    Fantastic challange, and DT cards. My card is with mr Linky

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

  1. Lesley Edmonds said...:

    Really liked making this one.
    Lesley x

  1. I think I might have got this link thing sussed now.. sorry about that other link...

    Here is my entry... Good Luck Everyone

  1. Happy Crafter said...:

    Thanks for a fab challenge and the gorgeous DT creations to give inspiration to us all:)
    I have linked my card.
    Hugzz Val xxx

  1. Lil Daffodil said...:

    Hi Team,
    Thank you for a challenge with a difference and for that wonderful gallery of DT cards.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

  1. Rachael said...:

    What a bummer! I didn't realize the time zone there (it's 3:10 PM, Wednesday where I'm on right now) and didn't make it on time. Anyway, here's my card: http://rachaelscreativemoments.blogspot.com/2009/09/make-wish.html

    Thanks for the fun challenge!

Post a Comment

Hiya everyone! thanks for taking part in this weeks Charisma Challenge!

Happy Crafting

Charisma Galz xXx